No longer just the family farm, agribusiness spans modern businesses ranging from the production and trading of commodities through to all types of farming and associated specialist services.
At Bailiwick Legal we have experience in the entire life-cycle of Agribusiness – from supply chain management, organisational structuring, production and industry organisations across all agricultural sub-sectors including wine, grain, dairy, fruit, aquaculture, livestock and forestry.
Ranked as leaders in Agribusiness Law in Western Australia by Doyles Guide, Bailiwick Legal sits in the Top 5 “Leading Agribusiness Law Firm – Western Australia, 2017” http://doylesguide.com/leading-agribusiness-law-firms-western-australia-2017/ we are the team to help you with :
- Negotiating, drafting, enforcement of key contracts including supply, sale & purchase agreements
- Negotiating Mining & exploration access agreements & Compensation
- Agricultural Land & business leasing & purchasing/selling
- Employment and workplace health & safety
- Land Clearing, Animal Welfare & firearm prosecutions
- Sale and purchase of livestock, permits and machinery associated with the change of ownership of pastoral land
- Water rights
Bailiwick Legal has over 20 years experience working for the Agribusiness Industry. Our knowledge of the Law is fundamental to our legal service delivery, but our experience allows us to deliver solutions that are sensible, industry appropriate and viable.