Our commercial advice is based on business understanding, common sense and commercial practicalities.
Our clients are individuals, large companies, small and medium-sized family-owned and private businesses, Start-up’s & not-for-profit organisations. We work to understand your needs and focus on the important issues so you can quickly manage any opportunities or risks that arise.
At Bailiwick Legal we understand the commerce of a transaction and excel in drafting legal documents for our commercial clients to meet your needs, reflect your industry and protect your business.
- Advice on acquisition and disposal agreements, shareholder agreements and general contract law.
- Business Structuring & licensing
- Collective agreements
- Corporate governance documents including: constitutions, shareholder and partnership agreements
- Development of management and consultancy contracts
- Policy development & regulatory compliance
- Sale of business and due diligence
- Wholesale and license agreements