We provide practical and effective solutions to help you manage your employees and workplace, and minimise your risk exposure.
We advise on compliance with all workplace and industrial relations issues and Legislation. We work closely with our clients to ensure their employment and workplace relations policies and practices are legally compliant and reflect industry best practice, and are aligned to their business objectives.
- Confidentiality and restraints of trade
- Employment & HR Policies
- Disciplinary action and dismissals
- Discrimination and sexual harassment complaints
- Compliance with awards, legislation including the Fair Work Act 2009; equal opportunity laws and discrimination
- Workplace agreements (including individual contracts) – planning and implementation
- Assistance and representation on workplace relations matters.
- Defending Dismissal prosecutions and claims
Bailiwick Legal represents national employers and employer associations across all industries.
If litigation or the threat of industrial disputation is unavoidable, we’ll act quickly to help you reach the best and most cost-effective outcome.