In your business and personal life, you need peace of mind that your assets are protected and succession assured.
We work with private and business clients to help protect assets, advise on wills and estate planning, and develop sound business succession plans.
- Preparation of wills, codicils, powers of attorney and guardianship
- Preparation of Advanced Health Directives
- Probate & Administration of Estates
- Contesting Wills & inheritance – Estate Litigation
We also offer estate planning services including:
- advising on structuring asset holdings for individuals, families and businesses
- preparing family trusts
- preparing grants of probate
- managing the administration of deceased estates
- Our alternative dispute resolution specialists often help clients through difficult circumstances, such as conflicts in estate matters.
Bailiwick Legal prepare shareholder agreements and family and business structures, and advise on potential distributions under trusts. We also provide advice concerning challenges to wills under the family provisions arrangements and Estate Litigation
Our commercial team act for clients in relation to the leasing, acquisition and disposal of both real property and other assets, including businesses and plant and equipment.
The commercial team is supported by a settlements division for Survivorships, Transfers or property settlements.